Friday, February 9, 2007

.: Alone and Lonely? :.

As all of my friends already knew, I'm an only child, without any cousins living nearby. I am used to do everything all by myself. I thought after all these years I am so used to be all by myself and doing just fine, but apparently I've never been truly alone. I always have my parents, roommates and friends around, or at least a phone call away. So whenever I thought about the prospect of living truly alone in a city that's new for me, I feel suffocated. No drama there, I literally suffocated and got dizzy. Should I, shouldn't I? What if I got really, really sick and need someone to take me to the doctor? What if I fell down the stairs and cannot get up? Who will even know that I disappear from wherever I'm supposed to be? And if I disappear, who will look for me?! Whom can I call for a little chitchat at a nearby coffeeshop? Absolutely no one. I cannot stand the thought of being lonely! It is too depressing! Unless I can keep a dog at the dorm... hmm.. Still, a dog is a dog no matter how extremely wuffly it is. However, oh, how I love to be in one of the most beautiful city on earth ... Aah, life has never been simple for me :D Always have to be so dramatic, but, in the end, it's better than not having an interesting story to tell, right?

No comments: