Monday, February 26, 2007

.: Happy Monday ! :.

Ugh another rainy day goes by... It makes me feeling so very sleepy today and didn't get much of the work done. But look what I made for lunch:
Yes, finally. My own version of paikutfan! Minus the ground pork though... hmm maybe for next time. It taste quite good! Not as good as the original, but hey... I've tried! Mood has not improved just yet but I'm working on it. I just either need to learn to wait or forget. Not knowing which one to do just yet, tho... So I just skate the worries away! Hope you all have a pleasant Monday! Just remember it's 5 more days to weekend... LOL
“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” ~ Winnie the Pooh
"Waiting is painful. Forgetting is painful. Not knowing which one to do is the worst kind of suffering" ~ Paulo Coelho

No comments: