Thursday, February 8, 2007

.: Show and Tell Friday :.



What you see up there is my Starbucks Organizer, the one that I got by manipulating several of my friends. :D
I have this thing about organizer, I can't get enough of them! I'm no Monica Geller, but I just love organizers! And I absolutely love Starbucks. So the two combined, well, who can resist???? It has big space for me to write on everyday, cool dividers, and come with this adorable burlap bag, like a miniature coffee sack. When I saw this one I thought it was up for sale, but apparently we have to filled up some sort of frequent buyer stamp cards, like those you got at Bubble Tea places. We got one month to get the card filled with 21 stamps. 21!!! In 30 days!!! Do the math!! So ... I called up my friends, arrange them to meet at Starbucks, and forced them to stamp my card. :D I convinced my Dad to drink Starbucks instead of his usual favorite, Coffee Bean :p ... sorry Dad! I rotate the group of friends i called, and I even convinced my clients to meet me up there! Voila, I got the organizer! Thanks to Fang, Moreen, Angel, Thirza, and Daddy! You guys are the best!

No comments: