Sunday, February 11, 2007

.: Weekly Recap :.

Okay... so Sunday is Recap day. One thing I knew for sure, I ate a lot. :D Tons of good food!Maybe since I've recovered from the severe flu I caught last week, it's time to exercise again! Hap, two three four...
It was a slow week (since i was sick...) with several downtime that usually happened at night when my mind wander off... note to self: do not talk to myself before sleep. just count sheep. ooh i rhymed!
Anyone enjoying my chitter chatter so far? Let's see what's going to happen next week...
1. More Bandung's food review such as SIOMAY BANDUNG, mie rica, rendang padang, soto betawi, sate sapi ... etc
2. The next episode of 'stranger in the forest'!
3. Another adventure of RD! What will this social-climber duck do?
4. I will try to make my own version of paikutfan! Got some input from Ms M, thx girl! yippee!
5. I am going to learn how to golf, after procrastinating for so long! No squirrels will be harmed here. :p

Okay, have a nice Sunday everybody! If you have any ideas or comments, do email me. However I do not take complaints.:p

No comments: