Saturday, February 24, 2007

.: Sweet & Salty Saturday :.

My life is usually bittersweet, but today it has a special flavor: sweet & salty. Sweet from the moment I spent with my good friends, just talking and laughing, and the salty might come from our tears. How very melancholic! Anyway, we ate sweet & salty stuff today:

It's a Banana Wrap & Cheese from Kafe Excelso, Setiabudi. We thought it taste good but not too special, it's like those 'pisang keju' you can get in front of your school from a snack stand. Well, at least in front of my old High School...

And I recently discover that BlitzMegaplex' caramel popcorn is really tasty! I actually drive to Parijs Van Java, on a busy saturday night, dragging Moreen with me, battling crazy angkot, honking crazy CR-V (B 388 BK) & 1-hr traffic jam just to get this big box of caramel popcorn from a movie theatre, without planning to see any movie at all. It's totally worth it. :p (can anyone guess what movie I'm planning to see tomorrow though? Hint: look at the poster behind me)

No comments: