Wednesday, February 7, 2007

.: Happy Thursday :.

It's already Thursday here in Indonesia, and I declare all Thursdays as " R.D Day's Out " . R.D is ... my Rubber Ducky, yes, it's the yellow duck that your children usually take to bath. So, let me introduce R.D!



Everybody said hi? Yes? Alrighty then ... Anybody wants to see what I found this morning? One amazing website full of talents from Down Under! Australian Designers are amazing! Look what I found at Moda Muse



L-R clockwise: Blossom Earrings & Pendants
Dragon's Breath of Fire...
Goldilocks...
Boudoir Earrings
Sabuttuni Pendant
Gin and Tonic Necklace
Credit: all images belong to Moda Muse

And for my friends there in SD, CA : here's for lunch!


This is one hot bowl of 'Soto Ayam', another special Indonesian dish that varied from city to city. This particular one, I guess, is the standard: shredded chicken meat, chicken stock, coconut milk, chopped onion, and fried tofu. Best eaten with rice and krupuk Palembang. :D Drooling, Mr S & Ms M? LOL

No comments: