Wednesday, February 14, 2007

.: Happy Lovey Dovey Day :.

It's that time of the year again! The day of chocolates and roses and romantic movies-marathon on tv. I'm not very fond of chick-flicks, but I'm a hopeless romantic who still believes that love conquers all. So here are a few romantic movies that I like:
1. You've Got Mail - got Meg Ryan & Tom Hanks, as always
2. Moulin Rouge - the greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return...
3. What Women Wants - oooh how i wish there is a man who really knows what I want
4. Serendipity - things happened for a reason? fate?
5. Wedding Planners - it is shot at the most romantic town in US!! can't stand J.Lo shrill voice, but she did well in this one.
Funny thing is, along with all the romantic movies, one tv station also aired 'Basic Instinct' on Valentine's day. Intentional? Nationwide practical joke? Anyway I shot this picture a while ago and I think it's a perfect one for Valentine:Here honey, let us share this and I'll hold it for you . . .

No comments: