Tuesday, February 20, 2007

.: Sad Twosday :.

"There are days when spelling Tuesday simply does not count..." - Winnie the Pooh
Not the happiest day, so sorry if I'm very crabby. Aside from it has been raining since forever but also a recent event has made me feel very sad and I feel like I have a big empty void in my heart and wishing for a very dramatic crying session. Although, definitely the void is not on my stomach! Lookie:It's a plate of Sunshine Roll from Sushi Groove. When upset, always, always run to sushi. And a good cup of coffee. And good old chocolate:Anybody remember that chocolate brand? A very nice re-packaging I think ... Very appropriate. Oh maybe having these stuff will cheer me up...L-R: A pink PSP, a blue Nintendo DS Lite with 1gB memory, a Holga camera with it's color filters, and of course, the almighty iPhone. Gotta stop buying shoes then!

No comments: