Monday, February 19, 2007

.: Recap? :.

Uh, okay. Haven't got a chance to do bloggy.. It seems that I'm still a procrastinator; haven't done anything I said I'd do last week!! Bad, bad me. I still haven't try golf, haven't eat at those places I wanted to eat, and I haven't got a chance to make paikutfan. But today I ate something porky: Isn't that yummmy???? It's the Smoked Pork from Glosis Cafe, better with mashed potatoes & a glass of white wine. (forgot to order the mashed potatoes)
Got something new today! Mom dislike my messy room, so she got me a new TV rack so I can re-organize my DVDs & CDs. Nice, eh? Still very clean without any mess on top!

Ok ... I will not procrastinate, I am so going to do whatever I said I'm going to do last week! And I don't have picture of the day, but I have quote of the day : "The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease." Guess who said it? Voltaire! What a kidder...

No comments: