Monday, February 12, 2007

.: Happy Tuesday :.

It's still raining hard in Bandung, day & night. I love rain but not thunderstorm. I love the sounds of raindrops, and I could spend some time just looking at one drop on the window tries to connect with another drop. (had too much time on my hand) I tried to capture the rain using my digicam, but it's not easy. can you see the raindrops? Silvery glittery raindrops?

Since I'm too lazy to get out in the middle of the rain, I decided to clean up my desk! The picture on the left is the before, and the right is the after. No difference huh? Only move things around? And no, i did not hide all the clutters behind Max!!!
I'm such a ratpack, but I think most graphic designers are ratpacks, we keep scraps of pretty paper, piles after piles of paper swatchbooks, nice shopping bags, etc etc on top of the usual credit card receipts & bills .
And this is for lunch:

The pic on the left is a bit gruesome, I know. It looks like a tofu-murder scene. It is a dish called 'Sambel Goreng Ati', and I do not have any proper translation for it. Chicken gizzards, tofu, a stinky veggie called petai & chilli. It's not as spicy as it looks. The picture on the right, now, is what we called 'Serabi', some sort of pancake, eaten with brown sugar syrup. Looks so yummy!

No comments: