Wednesday, February 21, 2007

.: lazy me :.

Ok, I confess ... I am lazy lately. Not only procrastinating, but also lazy bum-bum. Gotta get out there, right pals? But I cannot stop eating good food and left you guys without something to drool on. Here is what I ate for lunchie yesterday:
Yummy lotek from Kafe Bali (LOL), the best one in Bandung! Also yummy is their Gado-gado, hmm, maybe next time!
now those are J.Co donuts : glazzy, alcapone, and mango glazzy. Not a big fan of donuts, but they looked sooo good and smell soooooo yummy, can't help it. Another favorite are the tiramisu and green tea flavor, but they're too sweet for me. Then I'll get sugar high for the rest of the day. Not pretty. And now this is what I found yesterday while driving down Jalan Pasteur:
Asep is so romantic, but to whom that statement is for??? Random girl?

No comments: