Thursday, February 8, 2007

.: Have a Cheeful Friday! :.

Hola, chicas! And, uhm, the non-chicas... It's Friday here in Indonesia, gloomy, gloomy day... Jakarta is still heavily flooded, Bandung is gloomy. I still got the cold. I even wore my scarf & wool socks around my house! And I have just taken my cough medicine, so I'm a bit drowsy ... But hey, didn't stop me from eating!

here goes ....

Another javanese dish here... so maybe it's Java Week at my home? This is a traditional Javanese dish called Gudeg, the original one came from the city of Yogyakarta. The ingredients ... I have no idea what to call these in English, seriously. Shredded chicken, coconut milk, starfruit, etc etc. It's good, trust me. If you ever get the chance to visit Yogyakarta, the best one is by a lady named Yu Djum (if I'm not mistaken). I'll take you there, if you pay my accomodation... LOL

No comments: