Saturday, February 10, 2007

.: Social Updates :.

Hello my friends, today I have one amusing picture that I'm very very sure will crack you up ...

See any difference with me? Uh huh, I cut my bangs ... junior high-school style. No more comments on that. And I took my new bangs around the mall, along with Angel & Moreen who looked at me with pity... :D
We ate at Gelato Bar, which have several tasty cafe-style food, and we loooove their caesar's salad:

Recommended also is their Pasta with Creamy Mushroom Sauce. And they have several flavors of gelato, my favorites are the mango yoghurt, wild berry, and regular yoghurt. Yumm!

1 comment:

Jtan said...

MMwwahahahahahaha...............
cutiee marr...... tadinya eke juga kepikiran mao potong poni... hihihii.... maybe kita bisa kembarann hhahaha