Tuesday, February 27, 2007

.: Happy Tuesday again! :.

what a quiet day today... on a bright side, it's not raining anymore! huzzah! haven't got a good story just yet... but there's still 8 more hours of tuesday here in Indo. And look what I ate today:It's stir-fry pare ... Moreen's most hated vegetable... and I doubt it's anyone else' favorite except mine! Mwahaha ... I think it's absolutely delicious.. And I went to a craft shop in Bandung, look what I found!It's a handmade windchime! Mushroom shape with leafy patterns, made from plaster (that's my guess) I got it at Tidar, where they sell more of this windchimes in many sizes & styles. Also available are wood cigar boxes, wood business card holder silkscreen with Bandung's Gedung Sate on the cover, kaleng kerupuk in many sizes & colors... so much fun! I don't think they let me photograph those objects though...

No comments: